De-Articulator

Experience it! Available for free on the App store & Google Play!

  • The De-Articulator Has Launched!

    The De-Articulator is now available in the App store for  iOS devices including  iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.  It’s also available at Google Play for Android 2.3.3 and up. It’s a BIG world out there and the De-Articulator app should be compatible with 97% of Androids. The other 3% would have to upgrade to a newer device.

    3 Comments | 01/30/2013

Follow the De-Articulator on Twitter

wow! thats a big screen